The following disabled patient facilities are available at this surgery:
- Ramp access
- Automatic doors (Kegworth surgery)
- Consultation rooms fully accessible on the ground floor
- Disabled friendly toilets
- Disabled car parking spaces
- Portable induction loop
- Interpreting services (pre-bookable)
- Guide dogs and emotional support dogs welcome
We are aware that some of our patients may have specific needs. If you have a specific need that needs supporting to enable you to access healthcare, that is not already being addressed, then please contact our reception team.
For further information relating to the national framework for ensuring accessibility and equality that the practice adheres to, please see the links below.